Trevor Loudon recorded this video a couple of weeks ago. It is His message to America. In it, Trevor Loudon attempt to explain the global implications of the upcoming US elections.
This election is the most crucial in modern American history. It is not primarily about jobs and economics, it is about national security and, to be blunt, national survival.
America, and indeed the entire Western World, faces destruction if communist sympathizer Barack Obama is returned to office.
This video is being distributed all over the United States. Please watch it, and if you agree with the basic ideas expressed, send it out through your networks, to as many people as you can, conservative, liberal, undecided, it doesn’t matter.
Sometimes it takes an outside view to clarify important matters. Trevor Loudon hopes this message will serve that purpose.
Chilling Letter from Proctor & Gamble to Obama Who would have thought, and yet many are thinking it.
By Lou Pritchett, Procter & Gamble
A LETTER FROM A PROCTER AND GAMBLE EXECUTIVE TO THE PRESIDENT
* THE LAST SENTENCE IS THE MOST CHILLING
Lou Pritchett is one of corporate America ‘s true living legends
- an Acclaimed author, dynamic teacher and one of the world’s highest
Rated speakers. Successful corporate executives everywhere recognize
Him as the foremost leader in change management.. Lou changed the way
America does business by creating an audacious concept that came to
Be known as “partnering.”
Pritchett rose from soap salesman to Vice-President, Sales and Customer Development for Procter and Gamble
and over the course of 36 years; made corporate history.
AN OPENLETTER TOPRESIDENT OBAMA
Dear President Obama:
You are the thirteenth President under whom I have lived and unlike Any of the others, you truly scare me.
You scare me because after months of exposure, I know nothing about you.
You scare me because I do not know how you paid for your expensive Ivy League education and your upscale lifestyle and housing with no Visible signs of support.
You scare me because you did not spend the formative years of youth Growing up in America and culturally you are not an American.
You scare me because you have never run a company or met a payroll.
You scare me because you have never had military experience, thus Don’t understand it at its core.
You scare me because you lack humility and ‘class’, always blaming others.
You scare me because for over half your life you have aligned Yourself with radical extremists who hate America and you refuse to Publicly denounce these radicals who wish to see America fail..
You scare me because you are a cheerleader for the ‘blame America ‘ Crowd and deliver this message abroad.
You scare me because you want to change America to a European style Country where the government sector dominates instead of the private sector.
You scare me because you want to replace our health care system With a government controlled one.
You scare me because you prefer ‘wind mills’ to responsibly Capitalizing on our own vast oil, coal and shale reserves.
You scare me because you want to kill the American capitalist goose That lays the golden egg which provides the highest standard of Living in the world.
You scare me because you have begun to use ‘extortion’ tactics Against certain banks and corporations.
You scare me because your own political party shrinks from Challenging you on your wild and irresponsible spending proposals.
You scare me because you will not openly listen to or even consider Opposing points of view from intelligent people.
You scare me because you falsely believe that you are both Omnipotent and omniscient.
You scare me because the media gives you a free pass on everything You do.
You scare me because you demonize and want to silence the Limbaugh’s, Hannitys, O’Reillys and Becks who offer opposing, Conservative points of view.
You scare me because you prefer controlling over governing.
Finally, you scare me because if you serve a second term I will Probably not feel safe in writing a similar letter in 8 years.
* * This letter was sent to the NY Times but they never acknowledged it.
Big surprise. Since it hit the Internet, however, it has had over
500,000 hits. Keep it going. All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for
good men and women to do nothing.. It’s happening right now.
Obama Admin Blaming The Victim For Anti-American Violence? -
Kirsten Powers: “Apparently Our Foreign Policy is now By Dr Pil.
Someone Needs to the Hhite House that our Costitution Protects Freedom Of Religion From Government Interference, Not the Protection from people who say mean, Critical or Offensive things about one’s religion.”
Revealed: inside story of US envoy’s assassination
The killings of the US ambassador to Libya and three of his staff were likely to have been the result of a serious and continuing security breach, The Independent can reveal.
American officials believe the attack was planned, but Chris Stevens had been back in the country only a short while and the details of his visit to Benghazi, where he and his staff died, were meant to be confidential.
The US administration is now facing a crisis in Libya. Sensitive documents have gone missing from the consulate in Benghazi and the supposedly secret location of the “safe house” in the city, where the staff had retreated, came under sustained mortar attack. Other such refuges across the country are no longer deemed “safe”.
The Obama Administration is simultaneously creating a Middle East Muslim Caliphate, distancing our support of Israel while weakening our Military, our Economy and attacking our freedoms guaranteed by our Constitution.
If we don’t Oust Obama in November, WWIII will erupt in the Middle East, we will be defenceless (Obama signed treaty that reduces our nuclear arsenal from 5000 to 1500 missiles and has asked the military to consider going down to 292) and after we plunge over the fiscal cliff, China will own our debt and our destiny!
Glenn Beck is one of our “Watchman on he Wall”. He warned us that The Obama Middle East Policy was leading to a Caliphate whose sole aim would be to march on Israel and to make Jerusalem their Capital. Last May, during a rally for Muslim Brotherhood presidential candidate Mohammad Mursi, Egyptian Cleric Safwat Higazi spoke before an adoring crowd of thousands, proclaiming, “We can see how the dream of the Islamic caliphate is being realized, God willing, by Dr. Mohamed Mursi.” Cleric Safwat Higazi further stated that, “The capital of the United States of the Arabs will be Jerusalem.”
It should now be clear to any neutral observer that the Obama Administration has via its “Arab Spring” and “American Weakness” foreign policy initiatives, have deliberately created a Muslim Caliphate.
On February 11th 2011, Glenn Beck talking about the Tunisian Revolution stated:
“This is not just happenstance. This is not just poor people mad at rich people.
This is coordinated. Tunisia was the beginning. I think there is a chance Tunisia
was our Archduke Ferdinand moment that I’ve been telling you about, warning
that it would start in some place that wouldn’t look like anything – and most of
us wouldn’t understand it. He was the guy assassinated in Sarajevo. Month later
Austria and Hungary declared war against Serbia and the rest is called World War One”
And now we see beginning of the Obama Administration’s and the Caliphate’s plan to obliterate Israel. Our Egyptian Embassy , upon orders from the president “apologizes in advance” for a motion picture uncomplimentary to Allah. An apology that comes before the attacks on our Egyptian and Libyan Embassies. After mobs assemble outside our Libyan embassy, our Ambassador is taken to a safe house under the protection of Libya. Our good friends in the Libyan Government then aid the Muslim Brotherhood by providing the location of our Ambassador’s “Safe House”, thereby enabling his murder along with other embassy personnel l. Obama waits before announcing the deaths of our Embassy personnel even while it is making headlines in Europe. When he finally speaks, he soft peddles the entire atrocity and can’t wait to get on Air Force One, so he is not too late for his Fundraiser.
Here are Michelle Malkin’s Take on the Middle east Chaos:
Bumbling US and UN diplomatic policy towards Iran’s Nuclear Weapons Program all but insures a breakout of war in the Middle East. The US policy, parallels Chamberlain’s WWII Diplomatic Debacle with Hitler.
Obama’s policy of not agreeing to provide diplomatic cover for an Israeli Raid on Iran’s Nuclear facilities during the last two years, may prove to be a blunder of Gargantuan proportions.
Iran prepares for 60 percent uranium enrichment
DEBKAfile Exclusive Report August 3, 2012, 10:07 AM (GMT+02:00)
Model of a fortified Iranian nuclear site
The months of negotiations with the six world powers were happily used by Iran for great strides toward bringing its nuclear weapon program to fruition. Tehran’s back-channel dialogue with Washington leading up to the negotiations served the same purpose. Since diplomacy ran aground, war has become inevitable and preparations for cutting short Iran’s rapid progress have accelerated.
Former Israeli Mossad director Ephraim Halevi commented to the New York Times Thursday, Aug. 2, that if he was an Iranian he would be very worried in the next 12 weeks.
Developments in Iran and the region at large are generating the current eve-of-war climate in the Middle East:
1. While Saeed Jalili communed at leisure with Catherine Ashton in world capitals, uranium enrichment levels in Iran crept past 20 percent in expanded quantities. The six powers are understandably reluctant to admit that in the time bought by negotiations, Iran was able to refine uranium up to 30-percent grade or even a higher and go into advanced preparations for 65 percent grade enrichment. Now the Iranians are well on the way to an 80-90 percent weapons grade.
The talk in Tehran about the need for nuclear-powered ships and submarines offered a fictitious pretext for crossing that threshold. Iran is not about to build those vessels or engines for lack of technology, materials and infrastructure. But nuclear-powered ships’ engines require the same highly-enriched uranium (90 percent) as bombs.
2. Iran has launched a crash mega-fortification program for sheathing in steel and concrete nuclear facilities whose transfer to underground “immune zones” for escaping bombardment would be too costly, cumbersome and time consuming.
If the US and Israel leaves Iran alone to complete this project, they will have forfeited the opportunity of pre-empting Iran’s nuclear program – only inflicting partial and temporary damage at best.
3. President Barack Obama is under very heavy pressure from Saudi Arabia and other Gulf oil states to waste no more time and destroy that program without further shilly-shallying.
4. Riyadh, Doha and Abu Dhabi tried to achieve that objective indirectly by massively backing the Syrian revolt against Tehran’s best friend Bashar Assad in the hope that his fall would stop the Iranians in their tracks. They never came close: Assad is still fighting tenaciously and his army is in intact after 17 months.
5. Instead of capitulating to the odds against the Syrian ruler, Tehran increased its military stake in Assad’s battles.
DEBKAfile’s military sources say that without Iran’s lavish and timely air and ground supply corridors, the Syrian army would have long since run out of arms for defending the Assad regime against revolt.
The Gulf governments are therefore forced to accept that their plans to weaken Iran by toppling Assad have backfired in more ways than one.
6. Turkey and Iraq, each for its own reasons, are letting Iranian arms pass through their territories to Damascus, a move which is counter-productive to Gulf interests on the Middle East keyboard. Ankara, in particular, hosts rebel command centers and training camps with one hand, while, with the other, lets arms shipments through to Assad’s army for destroying those same rebels the moment the cross into Syria.
7. UN, American and European sanctions have failed to drive Tehran into giving up its nuclear program, as even the White House admitted Wednesday, Aug. 1, or slowed down its development of ballistic missiles capable of delivering nuclear warheads.
8. US and Israeli intelligence experts agree that Iran will be able to produce dirty bomb within three months, ready to hand out to the terrorist networks run by the Revolutionary Guards external clandestine arm, the Al Quds Brigades. They are designed for use in time of war against Israelis abroad and Americans in the Persian Gulf and Middle East. Israel fears the radioactive bombs will find their way to Tehran’s surrogates, the Lebanese Hizballah or the Palestinian Islamic Jihad.
9. Those experts also agree that the Tehran-sponsored terrorist campaign against Israel has already begun. Launched by Hizballah or the Al Quds Brigades, it is expected to gain impetus. The July 18 attack in the Bulgarian town of Burgas, in which five Israelis and a Bulgarian were killed, is seen as the precursor of more attacks whose dimensions will expand in a way that forces Israel to retaliate.